ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Support for Troops and Families    my psg is making my life hell with lies and false counselings
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
my psg is making my life hell with lies and false counselings
 Login/Join

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
We don't.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Report This Post

posted Hide Post
ok then. first off i am not disrespecting any one.
i been in the army for 3 years, never had a problem with anyone. Now i am being accused of disrespecting a psg that has been giving ar15s out like water he lies, and try to fuck over soldiers i thought that this site would help,guess not cause there is only ncos on here. i know like every other junior enlisted soldier knows you NCO'S stick together so what ever i am gonna try to get kicked out because i lost all motivation with this army i just reenlisted was promotable and just got done with WLC and i make one mistake that i haven't even been charged with.....fuck the army and YOUR GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT thats how the army works and its not right nco's should have the same rules but they don't double standards in cacti hawaii make sure u never come here.....

Posts: 7 | Location: hawaii | Registered: 11 September 2010Report This Post

posted Hide Post
WLC trained me on good vaules and how a leader is suppose to be and im telling you my psg is far from a leader

Posts: 7 | Location: hawaii | Registered: 11 September 2010Report This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You have a terrible attitude and take no responsibility for your actions. The Army is meeting its recruiting goals and is going to start downsizing soon anyhow.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Report This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjaypromoter:
WLC trained me on good vaules and how a leader is suppose to be and im telling you my psg is far from a leader

Do they still do any sort of written evaluation at WLC like they did at the other NCO schools I've been at?

PROPER COMMUNICATION resolves a whole heck of a lot of problems. Good luck with yours-

I still can't get more than 20words into your original post without getting a headache, so I'll have to refrain from trying to help out.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Report This Post

posted Hide Post
Not to make light of someones perceived rough situation but...

Lol, when I started reading the first post I felt like I was out of breath because there were no periods or commas.... very weird feeling... couldn't even make it halfway through.

Picture of SSG Schwartz
posted Hide Post
jjay,

Since you tried to improve your posting, I will try to respond.

First, it isn't all NCO's here. There are leaders here who can give you good advice. Even if it was all NCO's here, we don't all stick together, and if you read some of the other posts here, we do get into disagreements and on board arguments.

You say you made a mistake that you haven't been charged with. There is still hope that your leadership will not charge you with anything. You are going to make it harder on yourself if you don't conduct yourself like the Professional that WLC should have trained you to be.

I don't know exactly what your situation is, because I read and re-read your posts, and am guessing at a lot. What I have seen is that you admitted to making a mistake to your leadership, brought up some things about your family situation, and then accuse your Platoon Sergeant of lying about Soldiers in order to give them UCMJ. As evidence, you state a lot of faults that you feel your Platoon Sergeant has.

If you really want to be successful in the Army, you will learn from all leaders. That is the good and the bad. Don't get involved in other people's business, unless it directly affects you. That includes looking into why someone did or didn't get an Article 15.

I am also sensing the disrespect towards NCO's that you are being accused of. Knock it off if you really want help here.

If NCO's did their job, I wouldn't have mine.

Posts: 232 | Location: FT Leavenworth | Registered: 09 July 2007Report This Post

posted Hide Post
I am going to side with SSG Schwartz here. I had a soldier who, when angry, would communicate much the same way the op does only in verbally. I took a few months of written counselings, written and others, to get the soldier to realize that the way he spoke to NCO's was as much a part of the problem as what ever incident created the situation in the first place.

The point I am trying to make is what a few others have already said. The way you speak to ANY body, whether here on this forum or to your PSG can go a long way in creating a solution or adding additional violations of the UCMJ.

So take a step back, breath, collect yourself and communicate without being insubordinate to your PSG.

Best of Luck

posted Hide Post
After reading all this, I failed to identify any clearly formed thoughts or actual questions.

Also, it is not a good practice to belittle the members of this board when you are asking for their help.

I do not see any further value in this thread.

jjaypromoter, please read the forum guidelines linked in my signature before returning.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Report This Post