ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Support for Troops and Families    Deadline for Retroactive Stop Loss
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deadline for Retroactive Stop Loss
 Login/Join

posted
Deadline for Retroactive Stop Loss applications extended to Oct. 21, 2012 Service members whose enlistments were involuntarily extended between September 11, 2001, and September 30, 2009, due to Stop Loss authority, are authorized Retroactive Stop Loss Special Pay (RSLSP) by the 2009 War Supplemental Appropriations Act.

The deadline for filing a RSLSP claim has been extended to October 21, 2012.

To date, over $349 million has been paid to more than 96,000 Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Air Force members who were involuntarily extended between September 11, 2001, and September 30, 2009, due to Stop Loss authority and who filed a claim for the special pay prior to the date of expiration.

Claims are processed through the respective Services Personnel offices - for more information, go to http://www.defense.gov/home/fe.../2010/0710_stoploss/

"I did my best.. but I guess my best is not good enough.."

Pacman

Posts: 34 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post