ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Field Artillery    13f mos. what where and hows please?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

13f mos. what where and hows please?
 Login/Join

posted
Im prior service 91b and coming back in at 36 as 13f. Id like to know what garrison is like and how often field and deployments are generally. Im single so Id actually prefer deployments and field.

thanks much

Posts: 122 | Registered: 03 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DogPaddle41
posted Hide Post
field time all depends on your batt/company commanders....i got a buddy w/in the same brigade, we pcs'd same time, but different batt who has went to the field a handfull of times w/in the last year, like 3 times tops...me on the other hand, i have been to the field at the least once a month, sometimes 2x, for 2-4 days a piece. if you get a commander that doesnt want to do anything or leaves things up to others for final decision you will be hanging out ALOT in the motorpool, in my opinion of course.

at the same time i do want to say that i have a company commander that is trying to turn hhc into a maneuver comany all to itself. LOL

"I will lead you"

Posts: 56 | Location: Fort Hood | Registered: 03 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of reddfayce
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpcJernigen:
Im prior service 91b and coming back in at 36 as 13f. Id like to know what garrison is like and how often field and deployments are generally. Im single so Id actually prefer deployments and field.

thanks much

well you WILL get that at FORT DRUM trust me!!

Posts: 50 | Location: TDY ENROUTE | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post