ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Field Artillery    Anyone know any priority assignments that have openings
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know any priority assignments that have openings
 Login/Join

Picture of airbornefister
posted
I am returning from deployment and I am looking for assignments so as soon as my 90 days is up I want to try and get somewhere else.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Top_Dog
posted Hide Post
Priority assignments would include a MiTT team! I am sure you do not want to do that one again.

Posts: 157 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 68WWife/92FSoldier
posted Hide Post
Awww, Top_Dog, what's the matter with the MiTT?

Smiler

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Advice... Go upstairs, grab your big girl panties, and put them on....

Posts: 287 | Location: Fort Campbell, KY | Registered: 15 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airbornefister:
I am returning from deployment and I am looking for assignments so as soon as my 90 days is up I want to try and get somewhere else.

Why type of assignments are you looking for? Recruiter, drill sergeant, deploying unit?

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of airbornefister
posted Hide Post
I am just looking for a different scene. I have been with a RSTA Squadron for over two years. I dont mind the MiTT teams. Where are the different MiTT Teams Located?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of jpmaes0622
posted Hide Post
I am jumping on this post, sorry, but anyone have any knowledge about a 13M MLRS on a Transition Team? I am told that this is number one priority fill for the MOS. I would love to do it, just curious if you have more details on the day to day.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 02 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of jpmaes0622
posted Hide Post
This is taken directly from the HRC Website.

HOT ASSIGNMENT
75th Ranger Regiment

Assignment Priorities

Transition Teams (OIF/OEF)

Deploying Units in support of GWOT

TRADOC

Korea

Posts: 58 | Registered: 02 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post