ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Field Artillery    CFF Trainer on a Xbox Game?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CFF Trainer on a Xbox Game?
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a downloadable Call for Fire trainer and I was told by a 13F there is a decent CFF trainer in either MW3 or Battlefield 3. Does anyone know of anything like this?

Josh

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FIFTYCRUSHPLAN
posted Hide Post
modern warfare 3 doesnt have it to my knowledge, its a non realistic game. I havent played battlefield 3, but I do know that you use actual military tactics instead of running around doing spray and pray. Hope that helps...

Get Some!

Posts: 562 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of pfunk
posted Hide Post
I think he may have been pulling your leg. I've played both of those and wouldn't call anything included in either of them training. You could try America's Army though, if it still exists. It's a pretty decent game that actually makes you take short classes before you can be qualified on certain things(airborne, sf).I don't think it had anything in regards to cff, but then again I haven't played it since 2006.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 25 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post