New
Find
Notify
Tools

fort bragg??
 Login/Join

Picture of SSG DAN
posted
i know i asked about the 173rd in one of the topics on here but that was deleted and now i have report dates to fort bragg. I am just trying to get some info on the artillary units there. what piece are they on 119 or 198. And any other info i can get from anyone, thanks.

BOOM ARTILLARY!!

Posts: 45 | Location: FORT BRAGG, NC 82ND | Registered: 03 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6763 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It depends on which unit you go to...82nd div, or 18th FA BDE. 82nd div has the 319th, and they are 119. 18th FA has 1st and 3rd BN 321 and both are 198. Im assuming your airborne, so probable either 319 or 1-321.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 15 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG DAN
posted Hide Post
i finally got my orders and i will be goin to the 82nd 2nd brigade. i looked on the website for any pics and info but the artillary part on there is mainly blank. thanks for all the information on bragg

BOOM ARTILLARY!!

Posts: 45 | Location: FORT BRAGG, NC 82ND | Registered: 03 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post