ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Field Artillery    13M - MLRS/HIMARS
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

13M - MLRS/HIMARS
 Login/Join

Picture of DiRtY SGT TyPe 13M
posted Hide Post
13M Locations - Casey (Korea), Bragg, Lewis, Sill,(Hood is suppose to go to Korea and Korea opening in Bliss but not 100% sure if this move is happening. Hope this helps Smiler

God Damn Nasty Joka's

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have been a 13M for over 17 years. I wonder how many of you guys I know. I have deployed 4 times as a 13M. I went to Bosnia and Iraq x3. I went to Bosnia while assigned to A-94 out of Baulmholder (after we reflagged from 6/29 and before it became 1/94). I was in Iraq during the surge in 03. Someone mentioned being on FOB Hammer. I was there. We got moved there from Fallujah in 07 i think.. maybe 06? And again in 08-09 on FOB Normandy. All three Iraq deployments were with C-2/4FA. I'm in Afghanistan right now and although I don't even believe it myself, I swear I just heard rockets the other day. Not much else sounds like MLRS when it fires.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am in Afghanistan but not as MLRS..

Posts: 2 | Registered: 18 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
So is anybody else having any issues with this new transmission they are giving us. I've had my new one in for maybe 4 months and it's already giving me hell. Yes proper PMCS was conducted. My buddies track is having issues with his new tranny too and he had his for about 6 months

Posts: 4 | Location: Ft Sill | Registered: 29 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post