ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army National Guard  Hop To Forums  General National Guard Discussion    iPERMS not accessable W/O Cac? Not true!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
iPERMS not accessable W/O Cac? Not true!
 Login/Join

posted
OK! So iPERMS is unaccessible without you CaC Card reader which most soldiers dont have at home...

Not true, Today i learned an easier way to access your iPERMS records without going through iPERMS, just go to AKO >MY TRAINING > under the PROFESSION DEVELOPMENT put your MOS >At the Bottom of the page click on >MY RECORDS PORTAL > then click on GUARD RECORDS or what ever AR service branch you are. Then click DOCUMENTS under GUARD RECORD located in the TOP/LEFT corner.

There you go, now your looking at all records in your iPERMS.

Thanks....

Teddy Smiler
SPC / 13BU6

Posts: 16 | Location: 11234 | Registered: 01 February 2011Report This Post

posted Hide Post
This was great when it worked, but they are now saying that as of 01 NOV 11, you will need a CAC to access your records via this method also.

Thanks NG. Thanks SO MUCH for keeping my info SAFE FROM ME. Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
This worked great thanks.
Also i did this Dec. 14, 2011... So army is late with their new "keep us from our own records" plan. Smiler

posted Hide Post
This is not IPERMS

but you can also access your records this exact way thru hrc.army.mil go to self service then my records portal

You need CAC to login to IPERMS

Picture of ReUp63
posted Hide Post
The site is iPerms, your OMPF is what you're accessing. I just checked the manual way and the following was posted on the screen:

NOTICE: AKO Username/Password authentication for iPERMS is disabled. CAC login is now required for access.

Guess it's time to go out and buy some CAC readers if you don't already have one.

Career Counselor (Retired)

Picture of ReUp63
posted Hide Post
OK, I MAY stand corrected. I didn't realize this was posted under ARNG. The above reply holds true for Active OMPF. I don't know if the log-in is different for RC.

Career Counselor (Retired)

posted Hide Post
Ok, found another way to access your records without a CAC reader...

Go to hrc.army.mil

Click "Continue" on the certificate warning.

Click on the link under "My Records" that says, "Access the My Record Portal for personalized career information."

It will prompt you for authentication -- Log in with your AKO username and password.

Then, click on "Guard Record", "Reserve Record", or "Tools", as applicable.

You can view your IPERMed documents here. It appears to update in realtime as I just had an email notification that a couple of documents were processed in IPERMS today and they're already visible via the above method. (Promotion orders, btw...Smiler )

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheBarbarian1532:
This is not IPERMS

but you can also access your records this exact way thru hrc.army.mil go to self service then my records portal

You need CAC to login to IPERMS

Yes, it's true and I was able to figured it out with the help of my friend J VANSUCH.

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 October 2013Report This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
too bad your friend couldnt help you out before replying to a nearly 2 year old thread...