Community's Community is an Army Forum
RC to AC

I am an 11B3O in the National Guard currently in Afghanistan. I want to go regular army. I am aware of the transition process. My issue is I have a DUI from 2005, thus the reason I could not go active in April 2009, upon my return from Iraq. I need a waiver, how do I go about this? Can I get help from branch? I have 8 years in service; the first 5 years 2 months were active. I got the DUI while still active since then I ETS'd and have been deployed 2 times with the Guard, which makes it 3 (the first was RA) RE Code 1 on my DD214 from active.

Need guidance; don't care about bonus or choice of duty station.
Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I think your best bet is to talk to a recuriter. I looked and really couldn't find a straight answer.
Posts: 458 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 08 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  

Google Site maps Generator Tool