ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Health Services    New MOS on my ERB and duty title.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New MOS on my ERB and duty title.
 Login/Join

posted
I'm currently a 68WM6 and I checked my ERB and it says that I'm working in a 68P position. I have never went to training for this MOS and I have never worked on a radiology clinic. Is this an error with S1 or does the army plan on chaning my MOS?

There's no reason why they would change it, I still have a current licence. Wouldnt mind the free school though. LOL

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Its just your duty titlte, either on error or there is no slot for you so they slotted you in an open one....its weird b/c we are not supposed to double slot or slot out of your primary MOS but then get told we have too many people not slotted, WTF?!?? Cant have both

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post