ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Health Services    What are the documents for packet 68W to M6 or physical therapy?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are the documents for packet 68W to M6 or physical therapy?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone .I am 68W e-4 trying to find something else to learn and add to my experience. I am interested in submitting the packet for M6 or physical therapy, but I am not sure where to start. What do I need to submit to be sent to school? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Your NCO should be able to help you out. You need a DA 4187. I went thru the M6 program in 2010-2011 and there was only 1 person who got in the M6 program with a DA 4187. The rest of the active duty had to re-enlist for it thru the BEAR program. And your chain of command has to approve of you leaving your unit. Hope this helps.

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Kouch. | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post