ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Health Services    WELCOME ALL 91 series!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WELCOME ALL 91 series!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Anyone gone out for their EFMB? I would like to go out for mine, I am going to as soon as I can. I am just wondering how the course is. I think that for the EFMB I would have to end up in Korea. Any comments on the course?

Posts: 148 | Location: Camp Zama, Japan | Registered: 10 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
GRueling be top on radio coms its pain,practice bandages,and splints get them timed memorize the study guide ask a 91w if you need to practice application for team corses hope you get good buddies not blue falcons :lol:

Posts: 113 | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DS2000
posted Hide Post
Any other 91CMF newbies in here? Introduce yourselves to the rest of the forum! All are welcome!

Posts: 136 | Location: Baumholder, Germany | Registered: 01 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
dang.... is there no other 91 series?!?

Posts: 148 | Location: Camp Zama, Japan | Registered: 10 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Im currently a reservist out of Orlando, Im supposed to be reclassed as a 71Lima Fox5 ( Postal) and Im in the process of leaving my unit for active duty. Im am very interested in the 91 series MOS, Im leaning toward 91W or a 91D. Im reading that some in the 91 series wash out at AIT.

Im weak when it comes to mathematics, but Ill try anyway. I was wondering what would the general opinion be for the best 91 series MOS. I prefer to be stationed in a meduim to large city and work in a hospital environment; not an infantry battalion.

I only know that AIT is in Fort Sam Houston, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 14 | Location: Orlando | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
One of the benefits of SACMS-VT is that it gives soldiers CEU's toward thier NREMT recertifications. And if anyone hasn't noticed yet that is becoming a big problem. Soldiers are losing their certifications because of not having enough CEU's

Posts: 52 | Location: Ft. Carson, CO | Registered: 23 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Well, I think it's great that the SACMS-VT is working for some of you but in all honesty I need more!! The only time I am ever able to use my 91W skills is when that comes around... I don't know about any of you but I definetely am not going to be able to stay confident in my skills if we only train twice a year!

Posts: 3 | Location: Hanau,Germany | Registered: 14 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey there, well, a 91W10 here. Currently in Ft. Drum in an infantry unit. Uh... Don't know what else to say, hello to everybody.

Posts: 5 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 21 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DS2000
posted Hide Post
Welcome Ryguy5254, good to see you here. Check out some of the other forums to and respond to what interests you, or start your own threads on things you may have questions about or request opinions on.

DS2000

Posts: 136 | Location: Baumholder, Germany | Registered: 01 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:bf361e3dde="DS2000"]Since I am the first one here,......I will extend a warm welcome to all other 91 series soldiers who drop in! Hurry up too! I am getting lonely in here!

"To Conserve The Fighting Strength!"

DS2000[/quote:bf361e3dde]

huh? there's threads here dating from the begining of 04.......

redc1c4,
91Q (Q2-92)

Posts: 31 | Location: Peoples Republic of California | Registered: 15 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DS2000
posted Hide Post
yes, you are correct red.

DS2000

posted Hide Post
[quote:c87681809a="DS2000"]yes, you are correct red.

DS2000[/quote:c87681809a]

'cause at my age, one is never sure if it's memory or halzimers. %-)

redc1c4,
pain is nature's way of telling you you're doing something stupid.
death is nature's way of telling you you're doing something REALLY stupid.

Posts: 31 | Location: Peoples Republic of California | Registered: 15 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have read the Army Officer's Guide (49th) and havnt seen that quote...

Womack at Fort Bragg will be my permanent duty station in April 2005. Any insight on decent places to live off base? I Will be working in the Emergency Department there as a 66HM5. What kind of shifts does everyone work - 3-12's, 5 - 8's, etc? Any good watering holes? What is the Uniform worn there - BDU, Whites, Scrubs? How many beds does that ED have?

Posts: 4 | Location: nj | Registered: 23 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm a newbie to the forums here. I'm a 91W currently at Ft Polk with the new 10th Mountain Brigade here.

Posts: 2 | Location: Fort Polk, LA | Registered: 07 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DS2000
posted Hide Post
Welcome DOC Infantry! Glad to have your presence and hopefully, soon, your input in the other forums as well!

DS2000