ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Health Services    WELCOME ALL 91 series!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WELCOME ALL 91 series!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Have I posted here already? Anywho, how is everybody doing?

Infantry 10th Mountain Medic and guy in charge of the MC4 system for our BN here.

Posts: 5 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 21 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello 91 series! 91W here. Currently deployed and can't wait to get back to the beautiful USA! Hope everyone's doing well and keeping up with their skills.
See you at the rally point.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I have my NREMT-Intermediate. Just looking for other EMT-I's in the military and wondering how you got your CEU's for recert.

Posts: 52 | Location: Ft. Carson, CO | Registered: 23 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Im a EMT-B not a EMT-I, but for CEU's im susposed to help teach a couple of blocks the next round for EMT class. Im sure patient care MOS's dont have a issue getting CEU's. Im a sierra, no patients for me... Frowner

Posts: 148 | Location: Camp Zama, Japan | Registered: 10 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG Cueball
posted Hide Post
Hello all just wanted to stop in and say hey I'm in a Clinic now and boy do I miss being with the line guys. I'm even in optometry now cross training wow alot to learn but for now doing it.

IRAQ AGAIN WOO HOO!

Posts: 53 | Location: Fort Hood Texas | Registered: 15 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
91-K here
@ carlisle barracks and it sucks nothing to do here and only like 400 army here they say i got lucky hiding under the trees here like the forgotten ones no one knows we even here but getting ready to reup and hope choice of duty will be open for me to leave and bonus hopefully

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
hey anone have anything to say about 91x training?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nikkita
posted Hide Post
Hello all 91 series! I kinda don't like the fact that we are now 68 series, but I've adjusted fire. I miss being in a TOE unit. I am at clinic right now, an as a 91S, garrison life is not that great. Most people would love it, but after spending time in 2ID, I dislike it A LOT!!! It really sucks that I am the only here, since I volunteered to deploy, but that is not an option right now. I'll be okay.

"Leave no soldier behind."

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Bezzie21
posted Hide Post
I just enlisted as in e4 and my mos is 91k I was wondering if anyone had experince in this mos and how was it? I have my AIT at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Aberdeen Maryland how is it there?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 23 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post