ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Health Services    92Y considering possible reclass to 68J
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

92Y considering possible reclass to 68J
 Login/Join

posted
I'm currently a 92Y20 considering reclassing to 68J, was wondering if there was anyone that could give me an insight to the daily operations and what school is like. Also if anyone can tell me if it is almost like being unit supply or is it a completely different type of job. I looked it up and saw that it was 5 weeks and 3 days, does that still hold true? Thanks for any insight and responses.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You are correct in the length of school. Your MOS and mine are the same. Just different systems. We don't use PBUSE, but DMLSS does the same only with medical and non-medical equipment. Making SSG is just as hard. Hope this helps.

68J30

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Has anyone been to the reclass? I am doing phase 2 for two weeks. Kind of wondering how it is structured.

"A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it."
- Author Unknown

Posts: 6 | Registered: 14 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post