ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Health Services    Where are the Victors at?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are the Victors at?
 Login/Join

posted
Are there any 68V's on this forum?

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Oscar Lopez
posted Hide Post
Hey, Corvette! I know you posted this a long time ago but I just joined. I'm a retired 91V (68V) and now I'm an instructor at the Interservice Respiratory Therapy Program (aka 68V course). A lot has changed. Have you been keeping up to date?

Posts: 54 | Location: Fort Sam Houston, Texas | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mr. Lopez!

How has it been.

This is Ivan Garza, finished class in 2007.

I am not a RPSGT, and just finished all the coursework via TESC that was required. What or who do I need to contact in order to be able to sit for the CRT. I am aware that there had been some changes to the program, but from what SFC Duhon had told me (I worked with him at Seton Hospital as I was running the sleep lab there) the old rules and consortium agreement still stood for my situation. I emailed Mr. Abrahms but it was returned as non-deliverable. Could you point me in the direction I need to be in to finally finish? I also just finished my AS in Biology, and intend to keep going until I can get into med school. The CRT and RRT are going to be crucial during med school application to put me ahead as a non traditional applicant.
Please email me at ivan.garza85@gmail.com

Thanks,
Ivan Garza

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post