ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Health Services    DD Form for SFAS (special forces assessment and selection) physical.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DD Form for SFAS (special forces assessment and selection) physical.
 Login/Join

posted
Scheduled my SFAS physical for this Monday, 6th of MAY. The person on the phone told me to bring 2 DD forms with me, but I forgot what the form number/name was. Tried to google it but I don't get anything. Any clue what its called? Thanks.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I don't remember the form number, answer no to all other than obvious ones that have to do with females only or you may have to do unnecessary waivers later.

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of erikwithak86
posted Hide Post
Should be DD Form 2807 and 2808, the same forms they use for every physical. Just make sure whoever is doing it knows it is for SFAS and is stamped accordingly.

Posts: 707 | Registered: 18 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I believe erik has it right. They are actually specific SFAS forms. Dont go in there and expect them to have it. Where I went, they did, thank God. But otherwise everywhere else I had heard it was hard to find. Let me see if I can find my old DD medical forms for SFAS

Posts: 67 | Registered: 27 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
He got them right.. mine was a DD 2808 and a 2807-1.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 27 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information! Would have called the clinic but its the weekend and they were closed.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 05 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post