Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

68V
 Login/Join

posted
My husband will be re-classing to 68V. Can anyone tell me where we can be stationed after AIT?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Please don't bring back old posts.

Also as a 68V he can be stationed almost anywhere.

Posts: 59 | Location: JBLM | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Not true, major hospitals predominately. I checked this one out fully. It would be easier if you had a couple of ideas in mind where you hated or liked and I could tell you if they could go or not.

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
We are at Bliss now not a real fan..but would deal with it if we had to come back. I just don't want to be in California, Hawaii, Kansas, or Louisiana. Anywhere else, I'm open to it. I would really like an oversea tour but curious where that would be?

posted Hide Post
There are slots for Bliss, many for Hawaii, and some for Kansas and Ft. Polk. No CONVENTIONAL positions in the state of California, and overseas would be in Germany, Korea(their major city Seoul), and Hawaii and Alaska are considered overseas. There is only one position for a senior E-7 in Alaska.

posted Hide Post
CRAP...oh well we will see what happens. Thanks for your help. I appreciate finding out anything I can about what we can expect Smiler

posted Hide Post
His hardest part will be actually getting a class seat for this MOS. Good luck on that it may not be till 2012 till he even goes to school.

posted Hide Post
Yeah, he has a seat for Jan 2012.

posted Hide Post
The class is kinda difficult if he could Buy the Eagans Guide to Respiratory Therapy 9th edition now and read it before then he would be well off.

posted Hide Post
thanks for the info Smiler will do.