Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ReClass To 68V
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
If you have travel with dependants authorized you will be allowed to live off post.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RespiratorySSG:
If you have travel with dependants authorized you will be allowed to live off post.

Rgr. Thanks for the clarification and rapid reply RespiratorySSG!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Oscar Lopez
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on getting a seat in the program. Yes, you can live off-post (or on-post if you want to and housing is available). I recommend that you ask to become a member of our Facebook page which was set up to support and inform past, present, and future students. You can ask all the questions you have on that forum and you'll get answers from students who have gone through or are going through the same issues as you. Go to the search bar and type in Interservice Respiratory Therapy Program.

See you soon.
Oscar Lopez-Martinez, MAEd, RRT, CPFT
Director of Clinical Education
Interservice Respiratory Therapy Program Medical Education & Training Campus
Fort Sam Houston, TX
oscar.lopez-martinez.civ@mail.mil
Office: (210) 808-3781
Fax: (210) 808-3771

Posts: 54 | Location: Fort Sam Houston, Texas | Registered: 28 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr. Lopez. I'm excited! It's going to be a major change. I'll look for the facebook page.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm open to re-class in October and as of now 68V is still on the STAR list, I'm hoping it stays there. I would really like to make a change while my MOS is balanced. My retention NCO says that it is entirely possible right now and if conditions stay the same I will be able to re-up 1 October. Anyone know how back-logged the school is right now?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post