ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Health Services    Question Regarding Airborne, Air Assalt, and Ranger School
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question Regarding Airborne, Air Assalt, and Ranger School
 Login/Join

posted
I was wondering when i can apply for the following schools. If anyone can help me out, please do. Airborne, Air Assalt, and Ranger School.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 18 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
A DA Form 4187 can be filled out requesting for a slot to go to Airborne or Air Assault. Also in your S3 Operations the Training NCO there should be able to assist you as well.

Posts: 522 | Location: FT Campbell | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you sgt cat

Posts: 9 | Registered: 18 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of n3st3r
posted Hide Post
Also along side those, Ranger battalions only accept certain MOS's so make sure that you find out if you have one of those MOS's before you apply to Batt.

"Standards, No Compromise"

Posts: 18 | Location: Ft. Carson | Registered: 15 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
7 yr old thread... PFC Stern is probably SSG Stern

Posts: 109 | Registered: 27 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post