ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  CONUS Assignments    White House Communications Agency (WHCA)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

White House Communications Agency (WHCA)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
@ray92173 1 1/2 months? that's real short! i take it you are young with no records?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
@Ray, how long until you received response from submitting your screening questionnaire? Also can you elaborate on the yankee white clearance?

I have my screening questionnaire completed and ready to fax to them. Did anyone else have difficulty actually filling out the pdf form? Some items I'm unable to click and or 'Tab' too. The WHCA recruiters gave me a fax number, does this 'signal' team not have an organizational mailbox for these items? I'd much rather digitally email it to them...

Posts: 160 | Location: Fort Gordon | Registered: 19 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
yup no bad records on me and credit is very decent for my age, im 23...

it took about two weeks to hear back from the recruiting team, got an email saying to call them. in regards to the form you are much better off printing it, filling it out, scanning it, then emailing it to them. That's what i did.
The yankee white clearance i dont know much about other than you have to have it in order to work around the VIP's, thats what the recruiter told me. im guessing its another in depth background check verifying your loyalty.

Posts: 10 | Location: Schofield Barracks | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Received this notification today after a week I emailed my screening.

"Good Afternoon. Thank you for your interest in applying for a potential assignment. Unfortunately, we are over strength in your MOS/Grade in our Agency. You may reapply again in the next 36 months if you are still interested in coming to WHCA. We do appreciate your interest in wanting to serve with our Agency and we wish you the best of luck in the rest of your military endeavors. If you have any questions, please let me know."

To bad when those 36mos arrive I may be separating...

Posts: 160 | Location: Fort Gordon | Registered: 19 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have been researching the White House Communications Agency (WHCA) assignment and have found some good info online, but I'm looking for someone who has actually been assigned there as an Army 42A. I'm guessing that's a pretty small group of people, but it's worth a shot to ask. Thanks.

Posts: 28 | Location: Ft Carson, CO | Registered: 22 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post