ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  CONUS Assignments    how to print/get a copy of my pcs orders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how to print/get a copy of my pcs orders
 Login/Join

posted
My compassionate reassignment request was approved about a month ago. From talking to the guy at HRC who was handling my compassionate actions request I should get my orders this week for Fort Carson. ASK has been updated saying Fort Carson. Any idea where I can print my orders at on AKO? or do I have to go and see my S1?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
You have to get a form from your Command first to attend the levy brief. At your levy, the rep will process your paperwork and you will receive orders. Not going to happen ASAP and cannot go to AKO.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
I don't think there is any Levy brief for a CONUS PCS move anymore (only OCONUS)...or at least in Benning you don't have to do that. Your S-1 will request your orders to be cut from the Garrison...that's how i did it(PCSed in March).

Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
When I left Carson four months ago, there was a weekly levy brief. Mornings are conus to conus and afternoons are conus to oconus. Guess it depends on the installation.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post