ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  CONUS Assignments    HELP!! Orders say early report authorized
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP!! Orders say early report authorized
 Login/Join

posted
I am being change from my current assignment of Korea To a Conus WTU. I received some information on my orders stating my report date is NLT DEC 10 2009 with early report authorized. Since i am being transfered to a WTU they need to give me time to move my family.
The early report authorized, Does that mean if i clear everything by like OCT 20th can i fly then to the unit or do i still need to have enough leave to cover me until the DEC 2 date?
My report date is between OCT 10 - NLT DEC 10.
if my family wasnt here with me my report date would be NLT OCT 10, but since they are here they gave me 90+ days to set up HHG tickets and all. But if i finish all that sooner will i beable to leave sooner?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Ask your squad leader for help. Wink

Your orders will have another date towards the top which is the earliest possible you can leave. (on or around yada.?)

You could clear by October 1 and take whatever leave you want, then report to the new unit "EARLY."

S-1/transportation won't let you outprocess/get a ticket in violation of Army Rules. (or shouldnt', anyway.)

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5328 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Appretiate the feedback. Im the Platton Leader also my Supervisor and rater is the Bn CSM. he wont be back from TDY for a few more days so i havent had a chance to talk to him about this yet. I am mainly wondering about my orders as i havent received them yet. But was told the dates.

posted Hide Post
the dates are from mpd