ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  CONUS Assignments    JCSE, JFCOM,SOCOM special assignment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JCSE, JFCOM,SOCOM special assignment
 Login/Join

Picture of SIR KNIGHT
posted
I m trying to PCS to a special assignment can someone point me into the right direction as far as who I would need to get in contact with so that I can request one. My branch says its not their area. I got a pretty good resume and recomendations following me.

Posts: 4 | Location: Fort Lee, VA | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIR KNIGHT:
I got a pretty good resume and recomendations following me.

Wow ... could you please elaborate how great you are?!?! Roll Eyes Big Grin

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 7447 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Career Counselor
Picture of ArmyReenlistment
posted Hide Post
The Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) is a unique and challenging organization which demands intelligent and independent NCOs/Officers able and willing to accomplish a myriad of missions with unmatched professionalism - (JSOC) is accepting applicants meeting the following prerequisites: GT SCORE: 100 or above, Airborne preferred but not required, and currently have a SECRET CLEARANCE. The following are MOS's being recruited for immediate fill (SGT-SFC): 25B, 25U, 35F, 35L, 35N, 42A, (SGT - SSG): 52C, 52D, 63B, 88N, 92A, G, W. Interested Officers may also inquire for vacant billets within the command. Contact the JSOC Accessions Manager Damarcus Pitt by email for an application. Damarcus' email is pittdm@jdi.socom.mil

The Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE) at MacDill, AFB (Tampa, FL) is looking for 2 42A SGT/junior SSG NLT 10 Jul 08. You must have GT => 100, high school equivalent, U.S. citizen, airborne qualified or volunteer for training, 36 months remaining in-service upon arrival, fully MOS qualified, and eligible for TS clearance. Contact MSG Cuttino at christopher.cuttino@jcse.mil.

The Joint Communications Unit (JCU) at Fort Bragg, North Carolina is accepting applications for qualified, experienced communicators (CMF 25, CMF94 and 18E). JCU is comprised of the highest quality communicators from the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps and relies on intelligent, independent NCOs to operate state-of-the-art communications equipment. Accepted soldiers will receive extensive technical training and the opportunity to lead at all NCO grades in a Joint, Special Operations environment. Email JCU Assessment and Selection @ jcurecruiting@jdi.army.mil or call (910)243-0203.

The Asymmetric Warfare Group (AWG) is accepting applications for Field Team Advisers, Combat Support and Combat Service Support positions. We are looking for volunteers with a GT score of 110 or higher who can obtain a favorable background security clearance. This assignment requires an individual who is highly motivated, confident and capable of working alone without direct supervision. The AWG is located at Fort Meade, MD. See our website or e-mail to find out more information and start your application.

It's YOUR career! Take control of it before someone else does.
http://www.ArmyReenlistment.com
http://www.facebook.com/ArmyReenlistment

Posts: 7447 | Location: Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall | Registered: 31 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Great info! I knwo its been awhile but would you be able to pull up any MOS that are in need now? Im a SSG, 92Y, with a TS/SCI clearance. Im on special assignment now but not sure if I can go to another one after my time here. Im hoping on going somewhere in Florida next October.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post