ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  CONUS Assignments    PCS with exception to EFMP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PCS with exception to EFMP
 Login/Join

posted
Alright, long story short, I am getting divorced and my ex will have custody, but had my pending orders to Alaska (I know its OCONUS and this is CONUS section, but its all the same) deleted due to my daughter being in EFMP.

Is there any options to opt for an assignment outside of the EFMP coverage?

Posts: 37 | Location: USAREC - 5K4D - Duluth, MN | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Did you talk to your branch manager? EFMP counselor at your post?

I will engage those people first on seeing if that is a possibility based on your current situation.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Branch Manager said there was nothing he could do, and honestly being in USAREC right now I dont even know where to begin regarding a "Post EFMP Coordinator". I contacted the Civilian at our Battalion (Mineapolis) but she was unsure as well. So thats why I come to the trusty forum!

I suppose I could TRY Fort Knox EFMP (USAREC HQ). Havent thought of that as of yet.

Posts: 37 | Location: USAREC - 5K4D - Duluth, MN | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
http://www.knox.army.mil/fk/docs/phonedir.pdf

page 21

EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY MEMBER PROGRAM COORDINATOR....4-4067
EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY MEMBER SYSTEM NAVIGATOR ............4-5419

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post