Find
Notify
Tools

UIC Locations
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Oh, this is what my erb says..

WANM98 020004INAUG (TTI)

Is there anyway to look at this and figure out whether I will be a brigade or one of the batallions? I am assuming that I wont know until I get to Carson... I'm new to this.. My old MOS was 42R(MUSICIAN) we knew exactly where we were going(the band of course).. Trying to figure out how the rest of the army works when it comes to assignments...

Posts: 13 | Registered: 19 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jack_of_all_Trades
posted Hide Post
Would you know the UIC for WCE0AA in Miami,
WB73AA at Ft. Carson, and WERHAA at Chibana japan?

Posts: 76 | Location: Conn Barracks | Registered: 30 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
WCE0AA-- 0525 SC CO CORPS SG SPT CO

WB73AA - 0749 OD CO CO EOD

WERHAA - 0505 QM HHC PETRL TML OP

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of GA breed
posted Hide Post
What unit is uic WXBUAA

Posts: 4 | Registered: 21 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
WXBUAA

WXBUAA Unknown is what I got. So I have no idea. Even looked in google.

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MP Casper
posted Hide Post
Can you look up the UIC for WATL09 please? I am trying to figure out who we fall under since this UIC just got designated. No clue who exactly is in charge of us (overall). Thanks for the help.

Posts: 157 | Location: West Point, NY | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
WATL09

0007HQPSD AFRICOM

Looks like your goin gto africa

Picture of MP Casper
posted Hide Post
manosax,

Thanks for the response. I have been in the unit for over a year now but we just recently got our own UIC. We just have no clue who our parent unit is (i.e. HQ AFRICOM or HQ 7TH ARMY?) It is a little confusing with the 0007HQ part. Thanks for the help again!

Posts: 157 | Location: West Point, NY | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Russ-Pound
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the UIC for WAY701? Its at Fort Lewis. Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: Fort Campbell | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
WAY701

WAY701-- WAY701 - 0002 IN BDE 04 BDE UA REPL

Your going to 4th BDE, 2ID.
I'm going to 62MED BDE in Ft. Lewis. See you there.

posted Hide Post
Ok, sorry for the double post. But I would have figured everyone knows this, but about 90% of the army does have "read" acess into MEDPROS. Anyone can look up these UIC's themselves. Granted I don't mind looking them up for you at all, since I do most of my work here at Ft. Sill on MEDPROS, it takes a matter of seconds. But all you have to do is log into MEDPROS and on the right hand side there is a lookup UIC function. Type in the UIC and *BAM* there's your unit. BUT, if you keep posting UIC's here, I will still post responses to all requests.

posted Hide Post
I can't access MEDPROS from home without a CAC reader and I don't quite have the personal time to go to the library on base to check. Could you tell me about WHLLAA?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
WHLLAA

It's not a problem.

WHLLAA - 0556 OD CO THEA SIG MAINT

posted Hide Post
W87P03

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
W87P03 - 2200 USAR MI GROUP DET 2