Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UIC Locations
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Woul anyone be able to tell me to what unit this UIC belongs to, i know is somewhere at Ft Drum, WBDAAB

Posts: 73 | Registered: 03 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CSquared82
posted Hide Post
quote:
WBDAAB

WBDAAB - HHC 2ND BCT REPLACEMENT CO

Posts: 89 | Registered: 01 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
does any one know what unit this UIC belongs to.

thanks

UIC:WATLA7

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Need some help with this one.. I know its FT Bliss
UIC: WAEL1B Thanks!

Posts: 49 | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Well, I will post this again since it seems as if no one even seen it...

GO HERE and you can lookup ANY army UIC...

https://weblog.logsa.army.mil/Force/main_input.cfm (it is going to direct you to a login site, you may have to register)

Admin, if you read this..please sticky this web address somewhere. It is very useful for any soldier.

This is what the website will look like. Obviously, just type the UIC you are looking for in the "UIC" field.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 12 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Or you can be a nice person and answer the questions like I have bee.
WATLA7 - 0007 HQ HHC SOF

WAEL1B - 0001 AR BDE 01 PRE-POS DET

Posts: 192 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i just recieved orders for ft. hood and i am a 92A20. The UIC that I have is WAXC90. any idea where and/or what unit this is? is it a warehouse or something?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by manosax:
Or you can be a nice person and answer the questions like I have bee.
WATLA7 - 0007 HQ HHC SOF

WAEL1B - 0001 AR BDE 01 PRE-POS DET

Brother, it has nothing to do with being nice to other people. I am just trying to give other soldiers a helping hand, every soldier should know how to look up UIC's once the time comes to reenlist, or if they come down on orders unexpectedly.

Posts: 1 | Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm trying to find out which Unit in Fort Hood is UIC WAGEA1, please and thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
WAXC90 - 0062 AD BN PAT AUG CARRIER

WAGEA1 - 010001ARREPL CAV

Posts: 192 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thanks alot..does anyone know anything about this unit?? I tried calling Ft Hood but no one there heard of the unit..plus no one knew what AUG CARR stood for..

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Well it looks like you are going to an Air Defense unit, and mainly a Patriot unit at that. That's about all I can tell from what it is saying. But I could be wrong.

Picture of Full Metal Elf
posted Hide Post
Could you please look up W4AHAA ?

Thank you very much in advance!

Posts: 49 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Full Metal Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CMS062407:
Well, I will post this again since it seems as if no one even seen it...

GO HERE and you can lookup ANY army UIC...

https://weblog.logsa.army.mil/Force/main_input.cfm (it is going to direct you to a login site, you may have to register)

Admin, if you read this..please sticky this web address somewhere. It is very useful for any soldier.

This is what the website will look like. Obviously, just type the UIC you are looking for in the "UIC" field.

For some reason this website will not load from my home computer?

Posts: 49 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
hey man, I just got onto the website right here from my home computer. Did you request access to the website?

However, according to the website that unit is at Ft. Belvoir, Va, the MACOM is NETCOM, and it looks like some sort of signals position at the G6 level.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 12 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post