Notify
Tools

UIC Locations
 Login/Join

Picture of QMLeadsThaWay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBeezy:
one of my Soldiers is going to WAMH1A at Fort Riley Kansas, can anyone give me the name of the unit he's going to?

Thanks

0001 AR HHC REPL DET

Posts: 81 | Location: Fort Drum, NY | Registered: 20 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11B32B
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guess he'll have to wait until he gets there to find out what actual unit he's assigned to.

Thank you QM!

Posts: 405 | Location: Europe | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello I'm new to the forum so first let me say hello secondly can anyone tell what is the UIC WAR4A1 will take me?
quote:
Originally posted by CMS062407:
Hey everyone, if you all need a UIC looked up just go to the following website..

https://weblog.logsa.army.mil/Force/main_input.cfm

you may have to register, but after you have registered you just have to input the UIC.

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft. Stewart, GA | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SFC46Z
posted Hide Post
WAR4A1 will take you to 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, Fort Benning, GA.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 16 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
Can someone help me with WAT4H1?

Thanks!

"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." - Eisenhower

Posts: 480 | Location: Around the world.... | Registered: 15 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SFC Brunson
posted Hide Post
WAT4H1

HHBN, III CORPS FT HOOD

Posts: 86 | Location: Going To Hawaii | Registered: 07 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
Thank you SFC Brunson!

"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." - Eisenhower

Posts: 480 | Location: Around the world.... | Registered: 15 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of machsoldier
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard of FMSWEB? Pretty easy to look up UIC's on that one too. You can go down to the platoon level MTOE and find out exactly where you can go by MOS.

Posts: 278 | Location: Center of the Universe----Ft. Bragg, NC | Registered: 29 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Can someone please help me with W6NE91?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 25 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of QMLeadsThaWay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angel_West:
Can someone please help me with W6NE91?

W6NE91 FCOE REPLACEMENT DET FT SILL OK

Posts: 81 | Location: Fort Drum, NY | Registered: 20 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Couldn't get access to that site...just need to know who belongs to this one UIC if someone could help me out. W1EK1A

Posts: 9 | Registered: 16 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SFC46Z
posted Hide Post
Disclaimer: I'm not yelling at you, I just copied and pasted.

W1EKAA: HEADQUARTERS AND HEADQUARTERS COMPANY, SEVENTH UNITED STATES ARMY TRAINING COMMAND, GRAFENWOEHR, GERMANY

Posts: 39 | Registered: 16 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks, appreciate the help

Posts: 9 | Registered: 16 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jack_of_all_Trades
posted Hide Post
Hi their! Commo here, wondering where is the location of the 18th MEDCOM. Came up in my Requisitions. Thankyou

Posts: 76 | Location: Conn Barracks | Registered: 30 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of QMLeadsThaWay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack_of_all_Trades:
Hi their! Commo here, wondering where is the location of the 18th MEDCOM. Came up in my Requisitions. Thankyou

I believe that is in Hawaii