ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  CONUS Assignments    PCSing to Fort Gordon (35th)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PCSing to Fort Gordon (35th)
 Login/Join

Picture of HYatesIII
posted
Does anyone know the Barracks Policy there?

My Issue...

I have a son that I have joint legal custody over and have visitation rights. I have him a little during the week and weekends. I also have him during the whole summer. I know you aren't allowed to keep kids in the barracks, so I was wondering what is Fort Gordon's policy on BAH for single parents.

Posts: 43 | Location: Fort Gordon | Registered: 17 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
You'd have to get with the Command.

What's your rank?
I'm assuming your visitation rights are NOT 50/50??

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5281 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of HYatesIII
posted Hide Post
I am a SGT. My visitation rights are 50/50, but it's not calculated on the court order saying "so and so" many days. Like "Yates has child for 200 some odd days out of the year."It just tells what days I can get him. Finance or Command would have to calculate for them selves.

Posts: 43 | Location: Fort Gordon | Registered: 17 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post