Community's Community is an Army Forum
Moving PCS date?

Hello everybody once again!

I have a question and was hoping someone would be be able to answer it. I reenlisted for Ft Carson, back in March of 2013, but my report date wasn't till SEPT of 2014. Then a few months ago I noticed it changed to July. I don't know how, but it did. Now I was wandering if anyone knows if it is possible to request an EARLIER report, without having to wait for my orders to be cut. As far as I can tell I have to talk to my Retention officer to see my options, BUT I would like to find out anything on this beforehand. Any information on this would be very helpful. THANK YOU!
Posts: 6 | Location: Fort Bliss, TX | Registered: 16 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CrisTama
posted Hide Post
Contact your branch manager, see if they can change your report date.
Posts: 665 | Location: All over the world | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You can't doing anything without orders. You need orders to clear your current post and you need orders to inprocess your new post. Unless there is something out there I don't know.
Posts: 121 | Registered: 09 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  

Google Site maps Generator Tool