ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  CONUS Assignments    Saw my requisitions and option is US ARMY SPACE AND MISSILE DEFENSE COMMAND?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saw my requisitions and option is US ARMY SPACE AND MISSILE DEFENSE COMMAND?
 Login/Join

posted
I recently viewed my requisitions and saw the option of going to Huntsville, AL US ARMY SPACE AND MISSILE DEFENSE COMMAND. I'm an 11B infantryman SSG and wondering if anyone has been stationed there as an 11B and what did you do and how was the area?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've never heard of an 11B going there, but I would accept that quick. Sounds like a rare assignment.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No idea what an 11B would be doing there and can't speak for Huntsville but spent 2 years working for SMDC at Colorado Springs. There are definitely worse assignments in the world.

CW3 Troy Ward
NETOPS OCT
Bronco 30E
National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA

Are you a signal warrant officer? http://www.signal-chief.com/

Posts: 609 | Location: National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Grab it man, but please keep the forum posted if you find out more.

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've never been stationed there but I went to college there. Alabama A&M University. This was back in 01 but I loved it there. Close to Atlanta and Tennessee.

Posts: 121 | Registered: 09 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Soldier60
posted Hide Post
I'm currently with SMDC. I'm gonna have to ask about that one today. I'll let ya know what I hear.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Soldier60
posted Hide Post
No luck. All we could think of is that it might be some type of security position due to not having enough MP's available.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 09 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post