ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Advanced Noncommissioned Officer Course    senior leaders course study info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

senior leaders course study info
 Login/Join

posted
I sent out a request for info with reguards to 31B30 SLC training, asking for info as to what I need to spend more time on studying, however it seems that not only do i not know for sure it seems that on one else has any idea on the subject. "THANKS FOR NO HELP" Billy the kid.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Try going to the school house website (which may or may not be on AKO) and they usually have read ahead material. Shoot me your email address. One of my old 31 series buddies works at the school house.

Posts: 18 | Location: Who the f--k knows? Fenced In | Registered: 14 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Billy the kid:
"THANKS FOR NO HELP" Billy the kid.

Any time Billy. Feel free to come back with more questions, we can not help you as much as you want.

Posts: 164 | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for your help the first time I posted this was back some time ago. My e-mail account is billy.joe.musgrove@us.army.mil. and thanks again.

quote:
Originally posted by datADMINguy2:
Try going to the school house website (which may or may not be on AKO) and they usually have read ahead material. Shoot me your email address. One of my old 31 series buddies works at the school house.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post