ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Infantry    Has anyone been to the stryker leaders course or master stryker course?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone been to the stryker leaders course or master stryker course?
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone been to either the stykers leaders course or the master stryker course? Any information on it would be grateful. Thank you.

Posts: 165 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
11B34, what is it you need to know?

By "Master" Stryker course, Do you mean the SBCT Master Trainer Course?

Posts: 468 | Registered: 08 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes I mean the SBCT Master Trainer Course. Thank you for the correction.

Posts: 165 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The SBCT Master trainer course is 6 weeks long, unlike the SBCT Leader course it's only NCOs ranging from SSG-SGM

The main focus is to produce SMEs on Stryker Gunnery and to be able to return to your unit and produce strong vehicle crews and create standardized training. You will also know the in's and out's once finished.

I am a firm believer this course is great for Squad Leaders, PSGs, and 1SGs, it doesn't give you an ASI or SQI but Strykers have been the premire vehicle for a while and arguably currently still are. They will remain relevent for years to come.

Posts: 468 | Registered: 08 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dont mean to revive an old post. But are there any training materials that I can use to study. I just got assigned to Stryker unit.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post