ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Infantry    Jumpmaster School
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jumpmaster School
 Login/Join

posted
I just passed my JMPI test this morning, so tomorrow I will graduate my first time through the course. I'm excited because I've been trying to go since October, but my unit has been too busy training to send me there.

Posts: 302 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC (Iraq) | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Greywolff
posted Hide Post
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posts: 292 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
By the way hicks, congratulations on passing the first go round!

Now you have to pass on the first try through Airborne school! Good luck with that course!

-KS, who's stuck jumping from civillian planes (for now)! Big Grin

Posts: 63 | Location: The Bay Area | Registered: 15 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:4a9135b79e="The Kahuku Saint"]Now you have to pass on the first try through Airborne school! Good luck with that course![/quote:4a9135b79e]

I just noticed this post... and was wondering what you meant.

I've already been through Airborne School. You have to be airborne to be a Jump Master. lol

hehe

Posts: 302 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC (Iraq) | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I guess you can always be chairborne

Posts: 124 | Location: SoCA | Registered: 12 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:a82d92a15b="Stevens"]I guess you can always be chairborne[/quote:a82d92a15b]

Overhere at 525 MI, they have a bunch of headquarters people who aren't airborne. When I walked in the first time, this girl had a "Chairborne" tab on the front of her desk. She spent some time on it because it looked really good.

I thought it was hilarious.

posted Hide Post
When you have a job like that there is always time. I was sent TDY to work for a 3 star. My time was sitting there looking at the computer and talking on the phone.

Posts: 124 | Location: SoCA | Registered: 12 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
this is why i stress proofreading. of course, i don't always abide by my own rules. As for what I meant, I don't know;that is, I know you have to be Airborne before attending JPMI...um, so I don't know what I was writing about.

unless of course, I was thinking about Air Assault school. Which could very well be it. have you passed air assault school yet. if so, then i stand down from the entire thread.

-KS, nothing pithy to say. Frowner

Posts: 63 | Location: The Bay Area | Registered: 15 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've graduated Air Assault school too.

posted Hide Post
I want to go to JMS so bad!! Is there a way for me to learn the procedures (already sortta know the in-flight proc. from jumping) before hand? My NCO's and i go over them (yeah they want me to be all "paratrooperlish" b4 i go) but i want like a written study guide or something!

Hey Hicks congrats on that first GO! i know ppl that are going back for the 2d and 3d times!!

Airborne! =]

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of BAM
posted Hide Post
Congrats Hicks on graduating JMS! I want to go so bad, but unfortunately I have to wait my turn. While I'm waiting I figured I would study now and be prepared. Do you know how I could get ahold of the studyguide for it?

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft.Bragg, NC. | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post