Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

11b
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
those of you who are reclassing to CMF 11, kudos to you...i too will be joining you on this quest when my reenlistment window opens up. for those of you who provide us with your knowledge and advice, thank you. for those of you who tell us, "you dont want to do it", think again. some of us may actually enjoy a challenge, some of us may want the chance at some schools we would not otherwise be able to attend while serving in other MOSs. so please do me this favor and keep the negativity to a minimum. thanks in advance

stay motivated and never give up on reaching your goals!

Posts: 37 | Location: the hump,south korea | Registered: 08 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:a9fbcfb022="regular_guy"]those of you who are reclassing to CMF 11, kudos to you...i too will be joining you on this quest when my reenlistment window opens up. for those of you who provide us with your knowledge and advice, thank you. for those of you who tell us, "you dont want to do it", think again. some of us may actually enjoy a challenge, some of us may want the chance at some schools we would not otherwise be able to attend while serving in other MOSs. so please do me this favor and keep the negativity to a minimum. thanks in advance

stay motivated and never give up on reaching your goals![/quote:a9fbcfb022]

Exactly, a challenge keeps things going and you never seem to tire out then.

Posts: 213 | Location: Here, There, Every where | Registered: 06 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[ 8)
I've been airborne/inf. mechanized/inf. straightleg inf. my advice to you is try it you may like it but come in with a good attitude clear mind , fit body and the willing to be all that you can be. HOHAA!

b][quote:a082168e23][code:1:a082168e23]
    [color=blue][/color][size=18][/size]
[/code:1:a082168e23][/quote:a082168e23][/b]

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am going to Meps next week on 2008/01/07 just wanted to know wether to go light or mechanized. I just know i want ground pound boys !!!HOOAAH!!!

Posts: 2 | Location: South Jersey | Registered: 01 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post