ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Infantry    11A Requirements
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

11A Requirements
 Login/Join

posted
I'm currently a 68WM6 (68W x4 years) and I find that I have an opportunity to take college classes. I find that the medical side of the military is too soft for me. I was wondering what 4 year degree most 11As have? Or whats the easiest 4 year degree to obtain?

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Kouch. | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Really? Easy? Why not go for something that will improve you not the easy way out

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If I was going for a 4 year degree to improve myself it would have to be a BSN. And if I do that I'll be stuck being an army RN. Was hopeing for 11A.

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Kouch. | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
Well your "easy" degree will not dictate what branch you get at OCS...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MattU
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TransAm95NCO:
Well your "easy" degree will not dictate what branch you get at OCS...

So true!

The degree is one of the blocks to be checked in oder to apply for OCS. After that, Needs of the Army and your position on the OML will determine what you branch at OCS.

Matt

CH-47D/F Mechanic
Technical Inspector

AR 670-1/Regulation Mafia

Posts: 394 | Location: Camp Humphreys, ROK | Registered: 25 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post