ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Infantry    Airborne Infantry questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airborne Infantry questions
 Login/Join

posted
My name is Justin McMinn, I am a student at the Art Institute of Colorado studying Industrial design. I am currently in the first stage of my graduate project, and am in need of some advice and answers to questions I have which relate to my project. I am trying to develop a piece of equipment for airborne infantry troops, which would provide armor protection as well as mechanical aid in the form of shock absorbance when deployed. I do not know if you are interested in helping answer some of my questions, but here are some of the thing I need to know:

-1.When in the deployment vehicle, how much space are you allowed per soldier?

-2.What is the total weight of your gear?

-List your equipment and its weights
-
-
-
-
-
-

-3.What is the distance required to move from the landing zone, (LZ) to the point of combat?

-4. What is the estimated distance between you and the ground when your parachute is no longer slowing you down?

-5. What is the speed you are traveling when you hit the ground for a landing?

-6. Have you sustained injury to your lower extremities?

-To which parts?

If you can help answer these questions, just reply to my email at = jtm243@stu.aii.edu

Thank you for your time.

Posts: 1 | Location: Denver | Registered: 03 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This might be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
w.............t................f........

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Might want to contact the US Army Public Affairs Office. This is something you need to go through them.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post