New
Find
Notify
Tools

35F in an Infantry BDE?
 Login/Join

Picture of ArmyWife~N~Soldier
posted
I am re-classing to 35F next month with a follow-on assignment to return to Fort Carson, 2nd BDE, which is the same base and brigade I am in now. Does anyone know what type of BN I might go to or what I will be doing in this type of assignment? Thanks you!

Posts: 758 | Location: Fort Carson, CO | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
Work in S2 at BN

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Since you are female, you will most likely be in the BDE S2, the BTSB (S2 or MICO), or the BSB S2.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 16 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of INTEL NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyWife~N~Soldier:
I am re-classing to 35F next month with a follow-on assignment to return to Fort Carson, 2nd BDE, which is the same base and brigade I am in now. Does anyone know what type of BN I might go to or what I will be doing in this type of assignment? Thanks you!

get ready to do a lot of background checks and assist soldiers submitting security clearances

All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership; I will provide that leadership.

Posts: 174 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC | Registered: 11 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post