ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Military Police, Military Intelligence and Language    Rules and regulations concerning MP dogs.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rules and regulations concerning MP dogs.
 Login/Join

posted
Considering that the army gives rank to the MP dog thats above the dog handler does that mean that the dog must follow rules and regulations that other human soldiers must follow? AR 600-9 covers the army weight control program. And I see alot of overweight dogs on active duty just shamming away while the rest of us humans are sent to the chopping block. Should I contact my local equal opportunity representative about this issue?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_pets

Posts: 72 | Location: Fort Kouch. | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
This question seriously just made me want to quit the internet forever.

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry, need to breathe,

LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 98C40_35N40
posted Hide Post
+1

This is epic and awesome...

NCO's Lead The Way!

SFC Nick Martinez
B Co, 3rd MI BN (AE)
Camp Humphreys, KOR

“I am the punishment of God... If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” ― Genghis Khan

Posts: 273 | Location: HQ J2, USSTRATCOM, Offutt AFB, NE | Registered: 20 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
has the said Solider been counsoled? verb or written?
when was his/her last APFT given? pass/fail?

you should bring this up to this Soldiers CoC Immediately and report back here with the results!
Smiler

Posts: 185 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post