Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOS 35N
 Login/Join

posted
I understand if you can’t tell me allot on the job function of this MOS but what would a typical day be like?

Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks.- Col. William O. Darby

Posts: 22 | Location: NorCal | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
In a MICO assigned to a Stryker BDE or conventional maneuver unit they are basically treated like 35F analysts. My understanding, however, is that in better assignments they are utilized properly.

My experience on this topic comes from me being a platoon sergeant for several of them in garrison.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 35M4LN7PF:
In a MICO assigned to a Stryker BDE or conventional maneuver unit they are basically treated like 35F analysts. My understanding, however, is that in better assignments they are utilized properly.

My experience on this topic comes from me being a platoon sergeant for several of them in garrison.

Not all the 35N's are in the MICO doing all source. I actually wonder why we're not all in the same platoon but go figure.

Can't really give too much information regarding what a 35N does daily, mostly due to OPSEC.

Posts: 49 | Registered: 24 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post