Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AGR
 Login/Join

posted
I was wanting to know if anyone had an idea of how viable it is to try for an AGR position in KY. I would prefer the Louisville area, but I would go anywhere. I still have 2 plus on this contract, and I know it just depends on the situation; however, I would just like a general idea of what the situation is generally speaking.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 04 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGT35F:
I was wanting to know if anyone had an idea of how viable it is to try for an AGR position in KY. I would prefer the Louisville area, but I would go anywhere. I still have 2 plus on this contract, and I know it just depends on the situation; however, I would just like a general idea of what the situation is generally speaking.

Given your other posts, I assume you're RA right now. If so, and you have that much time left before ETS, then it's a bit too early to get an idea--with reorgs and other changes around the country, the AGR staffing is changing daily.

"What we see from our tower is for us to know and for you to find out."--The S-2

Posts: 599 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 21 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FIFTYCRUSHPLAN
posted Hide Post
I am from louisville, if i were you i would go into jefferson mall off outer loop and talk to one of the national guard recruiters i was just talking with them one day while i was on leave and they said there are alot of agr positions.

Get Some!

Posts: 562 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I know exactly where your talking about; thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 04 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FIFTYCRUSHPLAN
posted Hide Post
are you from louisville?

Get Some!

Posts: 562 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post