ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  All Polls    permanent profile
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

permanent profile
 Login/Join

posted
i was flagged for failling a pt test back in november i have since then got a permanent profile for no pt since i have medical conditions for my back...i need to know if i can get the flag lifted and if so what regulation it is in....and by the way i am in the process of my med board

Posts: 2 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
you are flagged for apft failure and despite having an illness at the time you were thought to be healthy...what will likely happen is after the med board or the issue of a p profile you will be allowed to retake an apft under your profile...

Posts: 625 | Registered: 19 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
PFC H,
What does your Permanent Profile say you ARE ALLOWED to do for the PT test?

Whatever it is, you should go take a PT test and shwo the profile. If you pass what you're allowed to do, then you are unflagged..

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
no it say no pt on it

Posts: 2 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post