ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  All Polls    Medical Discharge and Denied Leave
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medical Discharge and Denied Leave
 Login/Join

posted
I just received information that I am gonna receive a medical discharge. Transition says I need to have my ETS leave turned in and 4187 for Medical Discharge. The thing is they want it to go through the S-1 OIC and previously working for him, he didn't like the fact that I was injured and couldn't be much help for him. Anyway, he has denied my leave countless and has never let it go beyond him. How would i go about getting my discharge orders without my terminal leave? It's just so I have a heads up before I start trying to get things going next week.

Posts: 1 | Location: Fort Lewis | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sivy2009
posted Hide Post
I thought the CO of your unit was the deciding factor. Isn't your direct supervisors just a "recommendation"? I'm not sure, never had to go through this myself.

"Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Posts: 447 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 10 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post