ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  All Polls    If you could be stationed at one location (CONUS OR OCONUS) your whole career...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you could be stationed at one location (CONUS OR OCONUS) your whole career...
 Login/Join

Picture of PowerTango
posted Hide Post
Rota, Spain! Not too many dogs to look after and I'm moderately proficient in Spanish. Too bad I already got myself promoted out of the possibility.

Posts: 79 | Location: Portsmouth, VA | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
toss up Alaska, Germany, or Italy for me

Posts: 155 | Registered: 04 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG Airborne!!
posted Hide Post
Germany in a heart beat

Whats the difference between a SGT and SGT(P)? Nothing until you sew on your rocker

Posts: 126 | Location: 3rd POB FT Bragg | Registered: 05 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35 Series
posted Hide Post
Ft. Meade. Too bad there aren't any 35M positions with the 902d there. If for some stupid reason I decide to stay in the Army, I will probably try out for an SMU to get to the D.C. area.

"an Army Linguist" - Resources and more about being an Army linguist

Posts: 2327 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 30 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RetArmyVet05
posted Hide Post
While I was in, I was stationed at a lot of places, but the one place I have always wanted to go to was Hawaii!!! LOL, I asked my husband if he would request it and his response was that I shouldn't try to live my career dreams through his! Aaaahhhh what a man! Smiler

Be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

Posts: 36 | Location: Fort Richardson, AK | Registered: 07 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Medical_SGT
posted Hide Post
I did a 6 month rotation to Hunduras and it was pretty great. Stateside,....Meade or Fort Sam Houston. Across the water, I wo uld have to say Camp Zama, Japan.

Soldiers may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.

Posts: 174 | Location: FT. Rucker, AL | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG (P) Blalock
posted Hide Post
I would definately choose Germany, just another area besides Hanau, K-town is good.

Posts: 39 | Location: Ansbach, Germany | Registered: 23 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I wouldn't. I'd go insance with stir-crazy being anywhere past 2-3 years. It'd have to be a seriously magical place for me not to be looking for another post after 36 months.

Posts: 73 | Registered: 13 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Interrogator:
Ft. Meade. Too bad there aren't any 35M positions with the 902d there. If for some stupid reason I decide to stay in the Army, I will probably try out for an SMU to get to the D.C. area.

Are there any slots in the 704th MI Bde there??

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
I could stay in Germany or Europe a long time, as long as I had the $$$ to come home every so often. There are just SO MANY places to go see...

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post