ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  All Polls    Quick 2 minute survey on Al Qaeda Knowledge
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick 2 minute survey on Al Qaeda Knowledge
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone. I am doing a report on the operational capabilities of Al Qaeda, and part of this requires me to survey as many people as possible through whatever means possible. Mainly this is for active military, and preferably for members who have spent time in Iraq of Afghanistan, but anyone can take it. Yall will be doing me a huge favor I appreciate it!

Answer all rated questions on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being lowest and 10 being highest.
1. How would you rate the capabilities of Al-Qaeda on the eve of the Afghan invasion?
2. How would you rate the Military’s effectiveness in terms of explaining the threat from Islamic based terrorism to you?
3. How would you rate the receptiveness of the Afghan/Iraqi people to American efforts prior to the surge in 2006?
4. How would you rate the receptiveness of the Afghan/Iraqi people to American efforts in 2011?
5. How important would you rate the elimination of Bin Laden in 2011 to the War on Terror?
6. In your opinion, would you say the “War on Terror” and the efforts of the United States since 9/11 have been effective in reducing the threat from Al-Qaeda?
7. How would you rate the operational capability of Al-Qaeda today? 10 Being just as capable as 2001 and 1 being no threat at all.
8. Apart from the obvious resistance in Afghanistan, in general how would you rate the threat from religious based terrorism coming from the rest of the world outside Afghanistan?
9. In your opinion, what has been the most effective strategy in reducing the threat from Al-Qaeda and similar organizations like the Taliban?
10. What can the US continue to do to protect itself from Islamic based terror groups?

Thanks again!

Posts: 2 | Location: TN | Registered: 24 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post