ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  All Polls    What's your favorite BEER?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favorite BEER?
 Login/Join

Picture of toucansofsquelch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

if you're a pale ale fan give RedHook a try. it's Yummy with scotch eggs...

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and I'll give you something to friggin' cry about...

Posts: 150 | Location: FSH, TX | Registered: 20 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of /elsinore98
posted Hide Post
I like Corona, with a slice of lime. Big Grin

Posts: 353 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Caffeine Addict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by /elsinore98:
I like Corona, with a slice of lime. Big Grin

YES ANOTHER CORONA FAN! You ever try a Desperado? It's a pretty decent tequilla beer. I have not seen it anywhere in the states though.

I guess I'll have to go to tequilla, mexico cause they'd be sure to have it.

Posts: 431 | Location: U.S. Army Garrison Yongsan (living it up in South Korea!) | Registered: 28 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of /elsinore98
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of a Desperado, but I'll keep an eye out for it. I usually like a good beer with Mexican food...

Posts: 353 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Aviation101
posted Hide Post
Mmm-Mmmm-MMM Corona Wink Wink

The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared. General Patton

Posts: 596 | Location: Fort Huachuca, Az | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of /elsinore98
posted Hide Post
Hey, wait a minute, aren't you underage? Razzer

Picture of Aviation101
posted Hide Post
Shhh....

The real hero is the man who fights even though he is scared. General Patton

Posts: 596 | Location: Fort Huachuca, Az | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CavGuy145
posted Hide Post
I you can find it, I highly recommend Flying Dog Pale Ale. If you're in Germany, try Andechser Spezial Hell. Hell means "light" as in color not calorie content. They pack a whollop, 11% alcohol and about 300 calories per bottle. But damn they're good, my absolute favorite beer.

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't." General George S. Patton

Posts: 8 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: 25 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of E5GenMech
posted Hide Post
Samuel Adams, Blue Moon , and Erdingers

Posts: 155 | Location: Fort Carson, Co | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DMaas
posted Hide Post
Killians, High Life, Guinness

Posts: 14 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 21 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Top Three:
1. BECKS-light non-filling, taste like a corona and Hieneken mix. $6.75 for a sixxer tho.

2. Amstel/ Amstel Light- It's a French/Belgian beer *ducks*...superior smoothness, has the most discreet beer taste I've ever had...almost tastes like milk....a drunk cows' milk tho......moving on. $3.25 a pop.

3. Asahi- if u get stationed in Japan you'll get real familiar with this brand. Unlike Amstel this beer is ultra flavorful and usually comes in big bottles for about 225 yen a bottle.

The backbone of the Army....has always been the E-4 Corps.

Posts: 54 | Registered: 20 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Schofferhofer Hefeweizen is DEFINATELY the best for my taste buds!

Posts: 522 | Location: FT Campbell | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jenny
posted Hide Post
Shiner Bock, Amstel Light, Astika, Zagorka, Michelob Ultra DosXX...I love beer!!!!

Posts: 111 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
my favorite beer is Beamish if you like Guinness then you would love Beamish. It does not have the bad aftertaste.

"life is like a toliet bowl, sometimes you get s#!ted on"

Posts: 29 | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Wolve
posted Hide Post
Heineken! Oh sweet nectar of the Gods!

SGT Maliepaard
=======================
37F - PSYOP SGT

Posts: 432 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC | Registered: 13 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post