ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  All Polls    What's your favorite BEER?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favorite BEER?
 Login/Join

Picture of Jenny
posted Hide Post
In Europe they have started to make 1.5 - 2L beer bottles. They looked like coke bottles...those are for some fast drinkersWink

Posts: 111 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Stich
posted Hide Post
Miller Lite...

Big fan of the Miller products...

Posts: 5 | Location: Ft. Knox, KY | Registered: 06 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If you have not tasted Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout or Taddy Porter (imported from England), then you have not lived my friends.

Of course, my favorite beer these days is O'Doul's if you catch my drift.

Posts: 163 | Registered: 13 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I like any beer as long as it is free from a nice lady

Posts: 25 | Location: Fort Benning | Registered: 20 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My favorite beers are Killians, Guiness and Bass aka Black and Tans, Indian Pale Ale, dunkle veizen, and hefeveizen beers. Outside these beers Busch. Don't ask habit from the ex-wife.

Posts: 9 | Location: Ft Benning, Georgia | Registered: 06 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Epic Honor
posted Hide Post
I just realized I never replied to this one.

Guinness
Michelob Amber Bock
Carmel Hefeweizen
Ganter Badisch Weizen Hefedunkel
Harp
Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve
Bass

Posts: 776 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of maddogwill57
posted Hide Post
new glarus makes the best microbrews in all the land. leinenkugels is quite tasty, too. both are hard to find outside of wisconsin though. i'm a pretty big fan of blue moon.

Posts: 18 | Location: Ft. Hood, Texas | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of DS O
posted Hide Post
FREE!!

"born to Love...Trained to Kill"

Posts: 9 | Location: Ft Huachuca | Registered: 25 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of grlrplmstr
posted Hide Post
Heineken, Icehouse, MGD
Not particuarly a beer drinker. I'm more of a hard liquor (whiskey, brandy) drinker myself.

Posts: 224 | Location: Platoon Mama in the Last Frontier!! | Registered: 08 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
When it's on or a couple days after payday, Bud Light. If I'm poor, Beast a.k.a. Milwaukees Best, oh yea!!

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Forever Frozen 15J
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caffeine Addict:
quote:
Originally posted by /elsinore98:
I like Corona, with a slice of lime. Big Grin

YES ANOTHER CORONA FAN! You ever try a Desperado? It's a pretty decent tequilla beer. I have not seen it anywhere in the states though.

I guess I'll have to go to tequilla, mexico cause they'd be sure to have it.

i guess you've never been to South East Texas. you can find Desperado in Houston at least.

PFC Martin, Seth; D Troop 3/17 Cav
10th Mountain (LI) climb to misery... or was that glory

Posts: 5 | Location: Ft Drum | Registered: 02 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Coors Light in the states..Hacker Pschorr (light) in Europe

Posts: 212 | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of PowerTango
posted Hide Post
Whatever comes out of the fermenter. Once you brew your own, you'll never go back to commercial beer.

Posts: 79 | Location: Portsmouth, VA | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
While I was stationed at FT Carson my neighbor had me try Ojo Malo/Evil Eye. It is some cheap nasty Mexican beer that is 10% alcohol. If you want to hurt yourself or maybe go blind a 40 will do it. I didn't mind it a bit when the officer in my section left cases of Kilean's Red in the refrigerator. Most officers would pull all-nighters with coffee, but not this one. When I buy it myself I like Amstel Light.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ARMY FNG
posted Hide Post
Mich Ultz!!! "they will get you there at half the distance!"

you have to watch your figure you know...

“No bastard ever won a war dying for his country. You win a war by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.”

Posts: 59 | Registered: 06 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post