ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  All Polls    What's your favorite BEER?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favorite BEER?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Corona or bust!

Success consists of going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm

Posts: 67 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 17 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of E5GenMech
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams

Posts: 155 | Location: Fort Carson, Co | Registered: 07 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Guiness when I have a few extra bucks, Bud Light the rest of the time.

"Never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." -Winston Churchill

Posts: 16 | Location: All over | Registered: 05 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LAWDOG
posted Hide Post
Miller CHILL for me... and Sam Adams Lager!!!

FUTURE SO BRIGHT, I GOTTA WEAR SHADES!

Posts: 42 | Location: Somewhere in Md... | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Of course, if you're in Deutschland, Schoefferhofer Hefeweizen kicks ass!!!

"Never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." -Winston Churchill

Posts: 16 | Location: All over | Registered: 05 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of dross1782
posted Hide Post
Well I was always a corona drinker until i discovered dos equis (XX), But Also heiniken premium light, and more recently i was introduced to an Irish beer called Harp.. its delicious. basically F domestic

Posts: 21 | Location: Ft. Bragg | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mine's Killians Red Lager... MMM beer

Posts: 14 | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG Prophet
posted Hide Post
Beamish Red.

Posts: 339 | Location: Ft. Meade, MD | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FIFTYCRUSHPLAN
posted Hide Post
Anything German!

Get Some!

Posts: 562 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CCMSG
posted Hide Post
COLD

Posts: 140 | Location: Fort Sill (FORSCOM) | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Red Horse from the Philippines!

Posts: 19 | Location: FT Huachuca, AZ | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
AMBERBOCK AND FAT TIRE FOR me !!!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sivy2009
posted Hide Post
Longboard Lager from Hawaii. Followed by San Miguel from the Philippines. Red Horse? Eeker I'd rather drink Natty Ice. LoL

"Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Posts: 447 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 10 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Leinenkugel's HoneyWeiss and Summer Shandy, Sam Adams and Yuengling!

Posts: 71 | Location: MacDill AFB, Florida | Registered: 07 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SFC Miller
posted Hide Post
Corona with Lime and grenadine.

Posts: 182 | Location: Hunter AAF | Registered: 17 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post