ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    Entering EOD as an officer, cadet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Entering EOD as an officer, cadet
 Login/Join

posted
I am an ROTC cadet due to commission into the Ordnance branch this May. I am extremely interested in pursuing EOD and am attempting to gather as much information as possible about being a 91E. Admittedly, I have very little background knowledge on it, and even less information on what it takes to succeed. After searching the internet, your contact information came up and I would very earnestly like to ask if you have any information that might help.

Specific questions that have come up are:

One of the requirements for EOD is an ASVAB ST score of 110. I understand it's a sort of intelligence test, but do you have any more information on it??
For a commissioned officer at BOLC, what must one do in order to get an EOD slot?
What can I do right now to heighten chances of success for EOD (studying FMs, fitness, anything..)

I would really like to get informed and prepared but aren't sure where to start.I would tremendously appreciate any information or feedback on this.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post