ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    Decius Wadsworth Award of Scholarship
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decius Wadsworth Award of Scholarship
 Login/Join

Picture of Go Ordnance
posted
I recently received this award from ALC, does anyone else have this and what does it do for SFC selection and whatnot? Can it go on my ERB or what's the low down on this thing?

"If you do not stand by me at my worst, you WILL NOT stand by me at my best."

Posts: 719 | Location: Fort Lee | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wrenchslinger
posted Hide Post
I have one as well for ALC. It goes into your OMPF as a certificate of acheivement. The SFC/MSG/SGM boards for Ordnance are breifed to look for award recepiants.

Posts: 18 | Location: In route. | Registered: 07 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Go Ordnance
posted Hide Post
It's not even on my OMPF...i guess i will have to scan it and send it in when I return from deployment.

"If you do not stand by me at my worst, you WILL NOT stand by me at my best."

Posts: 719 | Location: Fort Lee | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post