ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Ordnance    94 CMF branch orientation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

94 CMF branch orientation
 Login/Join

Picture of ATC Maintenance Man
posted
Just wanted to throw a question out there for all the 94 CMF soldiers. Can anyone think of a good reason that we should be in the OD Corp? I am a 94D. I fix ATC equip. All AVN stuff. 94E and 94F deal with all commo. 94R and 94L are all aviation also. 94P is ADA. Why are we not assigned to the same branch as our equipment and operators? This has just never made much since to me.

"Only the dead have seen the end of War"-Plato

Posts: 145 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It never made since to me either. I'm also a 94D and I feel like we should be in aviation. That way we could get aviation wings and maybe,just maybe get that extra pay. Man that would be nice!

Posts: 14 | Location: Fort Campbell | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You want my hazardous duty incentive pay for flight status? Reclass to something where you do something related to flying.

Posts: 364 | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Are you a 15Q? If so i didn't know your job is hazardous!

Posts: 14 | Location: Fort Campbell | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I agree that we should not be OD. I am a 94F and I have been stuck in the motorpool with all the mechanics. This wouldn't be a bad thing if they didnt take your GT score and secret clearance as an offense.

Posts: 43 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 26 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ATC Maintenance Man
posted Hide Post
Triwall, are you going to tell me that me working on and flight Checking ATC equipment has nothing to do with flying? I ride the flight check birds alot. Your going to tell me that I am not more fitting to be in aviation than a 15p? They making coffee for pilots and get wings while I sweat my ass off working on the GCA on the flight line but I am ordnance and they are aviation? Tell me how that one is fair? Also we should get hazard pay for the pure fact of working with a metric shit ton of RF in our face 70% of the time. Pardon my spelling. This iPhone keeps changing my words. Lol

"Only the dead have seen the end of War"-Plato

Posts: 145 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post